April 1, 2018
2018 Peaceful Pill Handbooks – Out Now
There are 2 published versions of the Peaceful Pill Handbook: Print OR Online.
1. Online Edition – Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- Continuously updated with new information (current update March 18)
- Available on 24 month subscription basis (US$85)
- Contains 50+ videos
- Allows access to Peaceful Pill Forums (on approval & after 1 month wait period)
- Printed from live URL secure line
- Accessed on up to 3 devices: Laptops, PCs, iPad/ iPhone & Androids
- No 3rd party software required
- Subscribe with Credit Card, Debit Card or Bitcoins
2. Print Editions – Peaceful Pill Handbook
All prices exc shipping.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook covers issues including: euthanasia and assisted suicide for the elderly and the seriously ill.
For example, folk suffering from breast cancer or prostate cancer, diseases such as ALS, Lou Gehrig disease, Motor Neurone Disease, MS (multiple sclerosis) will find special value in the Handbook’s information on drugs – including their shelf life and testing, gases – including use and dangers, along with legal issues including the living will and advance directive process.
Others who will find The Peaceful Pill eHandbook valuable will be those in their senior years who want to plan ahead and who may not wish to involve the medical profession in their end of life decision-making.
- Suicide & the Law
- The Peaceful Pill
- The Exit ‘Reliability-Peacefulness’ Test
- Nitrogen & Other Gases
- Carbon Monoxide
- Lethal Inorganic Salts (inc Substance X)
- Detergent Death
- Introduction to Drugs
- Drug Options – The Opioids
- Drug Options – Propoxyphene
- Drug Options – Amytriptyline
- Drug Options – Chloroquine
- Drug Options – Insulin
- Drug Options – Chloral Hydrate
- Drug Options – The US Lethal Mixtures
- Drug Options – Nembutal
- Availability of Nembutal
- Online Scammers
- Testing & Storage of Nembutal
- Administration of Nembutal
- The Peaceful Pill Project
- The Swiss Options: Dignitas, Life Circle, EXInternational
- Final Considerations
Note, the PRINT Handbook was printed in March 2018. This book is not updated from the time of printing & does not include access to the online discussion forums.
See www.peacefulpillhandbook.com for more information.