Exit Public Meetings & Workshops
Exit meetings have 2 parts.
- Exit Public Meetings precede all workshops and last around 30 minutes. These meetings address the legislative history & current political issues in the Assisted Suicide & Voluntary Euthanasia debate. Public meetings are free and open to everyone.
- Exit Workshops are practical sessions based on The Peaceful Pill eHandbook. Workshops are focused on audience Questions & Answers (Q&A). Exit workshops are exclusively for Exit members over 50 years of age and the seriously ill. Workshops are free for Exit members, at fee for public.
Public Meeting Topics include:
- History of assisted suicide / voluntary euthanasia around the world
- The experience of Australia in 1996 to the Netherlands in 2018
- Exit Inventions: Deliverance Machine, Destiny & the new ‘Sarco’
- The ‘David Goodall’ case: dying at 104 years of age
- Legal status quo – what you can & can’t do
Workshop topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook & include:
- Suicide, voluntary assisted dying (VAD) & the law
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test – how to critically analyze different options
- Hypoxic death & Nitrogen, ratings & legal issues
- Poisons, carbon monoxide, cyanide, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- The Lethal Salts – Aussie pig poison & the Dutch experiment
- All about drugs, myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The old fashioned barbiturates: sources, scams, testing, storage, legals
- The Swiss services & Professor David Goodall
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & testamentary capacity, family counseling …
Attendance at Exit Workshops is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement.
Australia: 1300 10 3948
UK: 07883 509 765
Workshops – 2019
London UK – confirmed
1-4pm Saturday, 26 January
Dragon Hall, WC2B 5LT
(Download the Registration Form for the London Workshop here)
Please note the Australian dates below are tentative until venues are confirmed.
This should be completed by the end of January 2019.
Melbourne, VIC – tbc
Saturday, 27 July 2019.
Sydney, NSW – tbc
Thursday, 1 July 2019.
Gold Coast QLD – tbc
Saturday, 3 August 2019.
Canberra ACT – tbc
Wednesday, 7 August 2019.
Adelaide SA – tbc
Saturday, 10 August 2019.
Perth WA – tbc
Tuesday, 13 August 2019.