Exit Public Meetings, Workshops & Livestreams
Exit meetings have 3 formats:
- Exit Public Meetings precede workshops and last around 30 minutes. These meetings address the legislative history & current political issues in the Assisted Suicide, Voluntary Assisted Dying & Voluntary Euthanasia debate. Public meetings are free and open to everyone.
- Exit Workshops are practical sessions based on The Peaceful Pill eHandbook. Workshops are focused on audience Questions & Answers (Q&A). Exit workshops are exclusively for Exit members over 50 years of age and the seriously ill. Workshops are free for Exit members, at fee for public.
- Exit Livestream Workshops commenced in 2019 to provide an accessible way for folk around the world to benefit from Exit’s popular workshop program. Livestreams are held 3x a year from Amsterdam NL. Each livestream lasts 2 hours and is focused on a particular topic. See below for further information. Livestreams are exclusively for Exit members and current PPeH subscribers. There is no charge for the livestreams.
Public Meeting Topics include:
- History of assisted suicide / voluntary euthanasia around the world
- The experience of Australia in 1996 to the Netherlands in 2019
- Exit Inventions: Deliverance Machine, Destiny & the new ‘Sarco’
- The ‘David Goodall’ & ‘Troy Thornton’ experiences in Switzerland
- Legal status quo – what you can & can’t do
Workshop topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook & include:
- Suicide, voluntary assisted dying (VAD) & the law
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test – how to critically analyze different options
- Hypoxic death & Nitrogen, ratings & legal issues
- Poisons, carbon monoxide, cyanide, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- The Lethal Salts – Aussie pig poison & the Dutch experiment
- All about drugs, myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The old fashioned barbiturates: sources, scams, testing, storage, legals
- The Swiss Services
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & testamentary capacity, family counseling …
Attendance at Exit Workshops is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement.
Australia Workshops: Online on the Exit Store
Amsterdam Livestreams: Online in the Contact Centre
Australia: 1300 10 3948
UK: 07883 509 765
Workshops – 2019
Exit will be holding 3 livestreams a year in Amsterdam commencing 14:00 (CET) Saturday 6 April 2019.
These unique sessions are restricted to current members of Exit Exit and current subscribers to the online Peaceful Pill eHandbook.
Each event shall have a different topic. The focus of the first workshop is ‘The Dutch Salts & Aussie Pig Poison’.
Amsterdam livestream dates are:
Saturday 6 July
Saturday 5 October
All livestreams will commence 14:00 – 16:00 CET.
The venue is the OBA, Amsterdam Central Library, Oosterdokskade 143, 1011 DL Amsterdam.
2019 WORKSHOPS – REGULAR FORMAT
Gold Coast QLD
12 noon – 4pm @ Thursday, 25 July 2019 (Note time change)
Robina Community Centre
11am – 3.30pm @ Thursday, 1 August 2019
Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club, 117 Ryedale Rd, West Ryde
11am – 4pm @ Saturday, 3 August 2019
Oakleigh Hall, 142 Drummond St, Oakleigh
11am – 4pm @ Wednesday, 7 August 2019
Eastlake Football Club, 3 Oxley St, Griffith
11am – 3pm @ Saturday, 10 August 2019
Fullarton Centre, 411 Fullarton Rd, Fullarton
10am – 3pm @ Tuesday, 13 August 2019
The Boulevard Centre, 99 The Boulevard, Floreat
10am – 1pm @ Friday, 16 August 2019
Nightcliff Community Centre, 18 Bauhinia St, Nightcliff
2 – 5pm @ Sunday, 27 October (just before brExit)
Dragon Hall, 17 Stukeley St, WC2B 5LT (Holborn)