In 2020 in response to COVID-19, Exit is taking our flagship workshops online across various time zones.
Participants are able to log in and watch from home, as well as ask questions in real time Q&A.
Livestream Workshops 2020
Saturday 15 August @ 13.00 (London time)
Wednesday 14 October @ 11am (ADST east coast)
The duration of the livestream workshops is ~3 hours.
Exit Workshop topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook & include:
- Suicide, assisted suicide, rational suicide, voluntary assisted dying (VAD), MAID & the law
- Do you need a doctor? (Answer no. You just need the best information)
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test – how to critically analyze different options
- Lethal Salts – Aussie pig poison & the Dutch experiment
- Hypoxic death & Nitrogen, ratings & legal issues
- COVID-19 – what sort of death to expect & other dilemmas
- All about Prescription Drugs: myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The Barbiturates: sources, scams, testing, storage, legals & recent capital punishment controversies
- US Lethal Mixtures Protocol (DDMP/ DDMA)
- Poisons: carbon monoxide, cyanide, chloroquine, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- Swiss Service – Pegasos
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & testamentary capacity, family counseling …
Attendance at Exit Workshops (as livestreams) is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement. Workshops are free for Exit Members. PPeH subscribers attend with discount.