Important Changes due to Covid-19
Exit plans to combat Covid by offering three live-streamed workshops across various time zones for Exit members & PPeH subscribers from June – August 2020.
Members/ Subscribers will be able to log in and watch from home, as well as ask questions in real time chat.
Confirmed Livestream Workshops 2020
Saturday 20 June @ 15.00 AET (13.00 in the West)
Saturday 18 July @ 11.00 CDT (12 noon Eastern, 9.00 Pacific)
Saturday 15 August @ 14.00 DST (13.00 in London)
The duration of the livestream workshops is 3 hours with a 15 minute tea/ coffee break midway.
Registrations now open
Exit Workshop topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook & include:
- Suicide, voluntary assisted dying (VAD) & the law
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test – how to critically analyze different options
- Hypoxic death & Nitrogen, ratings & legal issues
- Poisons, carbon monoxide, cyanide, chloroquine, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- COVID-19 – what sort of death to expect & other dilemmas
- The Lethal Salts – Aussie pig poison & the Dutch experiment
- All about drugs, myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The old fashioned barbiturates: sources, scams, testing, storage, legals
- Swiss Service Pegasos
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & testamentary capacity, family counseling …
Attendance at Exit Workshops (as livestreams) is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement. Workshops are free for Exit Members. PPeH subscribers attend with discount.
Cancelled Workshops due to Covid-19 for 2020
Paris, London, Dublin, Sydney, Newcastle (AU), Alice Springs, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast