Exit Public Meetings & Workshops
Exit public meetings are free & open half to one hour meetings where the legislative history & current political status of Assisted Suicide & Voluntary Euthanasia are discussed. Public Meetings are followed by a tea break & then by the closed Exit Workshop (free for Exit members).
Exit workshops are based on The Peaceful Pill eHandbook & provide an opportunity for audience Questions & Answers (Q&A).
Public Meeting Topics include:
- History of VE/ AS around the world
- The Australian experience of the NT in 1996 to Victoria in 2017
- Exit Inventions: Deliverance Machine, Destiny & the new ‘Sarco’
- Legal status quo – what you can and can’t do
- Advance directives & living wills
Workshop topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook:
- Suicide, voluntary death & the law
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test
- Hypoxic death, gases, dangers, ratings & legal issues
- Poisons, carbon monoxide, cyanide, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- All about drugs, myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The old fashioned barbiturates & legal issues
- The Swiss options
- Recent Developments: Sarco, Dutch powders & more
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, inquests, wills & testamentary capacity, family counseling etc
Attendance at Exit Workshops is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement.
Members can register by calling 1300 10 3948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form for Non Members is HERE
Where? Dragon Hall, 17 Stukeley St, WC2B 5LT
When? 1.30pm Saturday 23 June 2018
Registrations now open. Email email@example.com
Download the Registration Form Here
Conditions apply. Afternoon tea will be served.