Exit Public Meetings & Workshops
Exit meetings have 2 parts.
- Exit Public Meetings precede all workshops and last around 30 minutes. These meetings address the legislative history & current political issues in the Assisted Suicide & Voluntary Euthanasia debate. Public meetings are free and open to everyone.
- Exit Workshops are practical sessions based on The Peaceful Pill eHandbook. Workshops are focused on audience Questions & Answers (Q&A). Exit workshops are exclusively for Exit members over 50 years of age and the seriously ill. Workshops are free for Exit members, at fee for public.
Public Meeting Topics include:
- History of assisted suicide / voluntary euthanasia around the world
- The experience of Australia in 1996 to the Netherlands in 2018
- Exit Inventions: Deliverance Machine, Destiny & the new ‘Sarco’
- The ‘David Goodall’ case: dying at 104 years of age
- Legal status quo – what you can & can’t do
Workshop topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook & include:
- Suicide, voluntary death & the law
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test
- Hypoxic death & Nitrogen, ratings & legal issues
- Poisons, carbon monoxide, cyanide, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- The Lethal Salts
- All about drugs, myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The old fashioned barbiturates & legal issues
- The Swiss options & Professor David Goodall
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & testamentary capacity, family counseling etc
Attendance at Exit Workshops is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement.
Where? Dragon Hall, 17 Stukeley St, WC2B 5LT
When? 1.30pm Saturday 23 June 2018
Registrations now open. Email email@example.com
Download the Registration Form Here
Conditions apply. Afternoon tea will be served.
The next Australian workshop series will be held in January – February 2019 and will include New Zealand cities of Auckland and Wellington.