Important Changes due to Covid-19
In 2020, Exit is offering three live-streamed workshops across various time zones for Exit members & PPeH subscribers.
Participants will be able to log in and watch from home, as well as ask questions in real time chat and on video.
Confirmed Livestream Workshops 2020
Saturday 20 June @ 15.00 AET (13.00 in the West)
Saturday 18 July @ 11.00 CDT (12 noon Eastern, 9.00 Pacific)
Saturday 15 August @ 14.00 DST (13.00 in London)
The duration of the livestream workshops is 3 hours with a 15 minute tea/ coffee break midway.
Registrations now open
Exit Workshop topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook & include:
- Suicide, voluntary assisted dying (VAD) & the law
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test – how to critically analyze different options
- Hypoxic death & Nitrogen, ratings & legal issues
- Poisons, carbon monoxide, cyanide, chloroquine, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- COVID-19 – what sort of death to expect & other dilemmas
- The Lethal Salts – Aussie pig poison & the Dutch experiment
- All about drugs, myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The old fashioned barbiturates: sources, scams, testing, storage, legals
- Swiss Service Pegasos
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & testamentary capacity, family counseling …
Attendance at Exit Workshops (as livestreams) is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement. Workshops are free for Exit Members. PPeH subscribers attend with discount.
Cancelled Workshops due to Covid-19 for 2020
Paris, London, Dublin, Sydney, Newcastle (AU), Alice Springs, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast