Coming in 2021
Commencing in January 2021, Exit International will be conducting monthly Exit Snippets (mini, online workshops).
However, should the Pfizer (or other) COVID-19 vaccine become available and travel restrictions lifted in early 2021, Dr Philip Nitschke will again hold face-2-face workshops around the world.
What is an Exit Snippet?
- Mini, online workshop of up to 70 minutes duration including participant Q&A
- Focused each month on a different topic based on the online Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- Topics will be announced each month to enable the Snippets to be up-to-date and responsive to current, changing circumstances
- Free for Exit members
- PPeH Subscribers will be able to attend at a discounted rate
- Held monthly across different world time zones
- Recorded in real time for later viewing
Registrations will open soon.
Face-2-face Exit Workshops will return post COVID-19.
Online Exit Workshops may also be scheduled for 2021.
Watch this space for updates.
What is an Exit face-2-face Workshop?
- Exit workshops are face-to-face events of up to 300 people
- Exit workshops are held regularly in countries around the world
- Exit workshops are based on the Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- Exit workshops generally last 3.30 hours inc 30 minute afternoon/ morning tea break
- Free for Exit members
- PPeH Subscribers attend at a discounted rate
Workshop Topics are based upon The Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- Suicide, assisted suicide, rational suicide, voluntary assisted dying (VAD), MAID & the law
- Do you need a doctor? (Answer no. You just need the best information)
- Exit’s Reliability – Peacefulness Test – how to critically analyze different options
- Physiology of a Peaceful Death Explained
- Lethal Salts – Aussie pig poison & the Dutch experiment
- Hypoxic death & Nitrogen, ratings & legal issues
- COVID-19 – what sort of death to expect & other dilemmas
- All about Prescription Drugs: myths, overdoses, prescription drugs, pain drugs
- The Barbiturates: sources, scams, testing, storage, legals & recent capital punishment controversies
- New US Lethal Mixtures Protocol (eg. D-DMA)
- Poisons: carbon monoxide, cyanide, chloroquine, detergents – risks, safety & legal issues
- Swiss Service – Pegasos Swiss Association
- Recent Developments: Sarco euthanasia machine
- Living wills, death certificates, autopsies, wills & testamentary capacity, family counseling …
Attendance at Exit Workshops & Snippets is reserved for those over 50 years & people who are seriously ill, or by special agreement. Workshops/ Snippets are free for Exit Members. PPeH subscribers attend with discount.