New Exit Snippets
Commencing in February 2021, Exit International is conducting monthly Exit Snippets (mini, online workshops).
What is an Exit Snippet?
- Mini, Online Workshop hosted by Dr Philip Nitschke
- Different topic each month
- Topics are based on updates to The Peaceful Pill eHandbook
Need to Know
- 70 minutes duration, including participant Q&A
- Topics will be responsive to new developments & changing circumstances
- Recorded in real time for later viewing (for participants only)
Time Zones & Days
- All Snippets held on 1st Wednesday (In Australia/ NZ, the time is Thursday morning because of the time difference)
- 21.00 GMT – 1st Wednesday each month (Europe)
- 13.00 PST – 1st Wednesday each month (Nth America – west coast)
- 16.00 EST – 1st Wednesday each month (Nth America – east coast)
- 8am AEST – 1st Thursday each month (Australia – Sydney/Melbourne)
- Free for Exit Members
- PPeH Subscribers attend – 50% discount (US$22.50 per Snippet)
- Public on application (US$45 per Snippet)
Note – if you plan to attend 2 or more Snippets, you are invited to join Exit International. Upon acceptance you will be able to pick and choose your Snippets at no further cost.
Note – Participants must be > 50 years & of sound mind. People who are seriously ill are welcome to attend regardless of age.
Countdown to next Exit Snippet