April 15, 2020
COVID-19 Peaceful Pill eHandbook Update – April 2020
The April 2020 update to the online Peaceful Pill eHandbook will focus on Covid-19.
Topics will include:
- What is a COVID-19 death like?
- What is it like to be put on a ventilator?
- If I get COVID, should I refuse medical treatment?
- Are there any drugs that I should take to speed the progress of COVID should I decline medical treatment?
- Does my advance directive cover COVID?
The Update will be published the second week of April.
All language editions are included.