April 15, 2020
COVID-19 Peaceful Pill eHandbook Edition
With COVID-19 upon us, the April 2020 update to the online Peaceful Pill eHandbook presents ‘the good death’ (euthanasia) in the context of the pandemic.
- What is a COVID-19 death like?
- What is it like to be put on a ventilator?
- If I get COVID, should I refuse medical treatment?
- Are there any drugs that I should take to speed the progress of COVID should I decline medical treatment?
- Does my advance directive cover COVID?
The Update is now available.
All language editions are included.