The Peaceful Pill eHandbook (online)
The Peaceful Pill eHandbook (PPeH) is offered on a 24 month subscription basis & is updated 6x per year.
The book series is published for the elderly and for folk who are seriously ill.
The PPeH provides the best available assisted suicide/voluntary euthanasia information & employs Exit’s unique Reliability-Peacefulness Test to rank end-of-life strategies.
Benefits of the online eHandbook
- 24 month subscription
- subscriptions are generally created within hours of purchase
- 6 updates are provided per 12 months with breaking news / developments
- print a selection of pages or the whole book
- watch videos & listen to audio
- get membership of Exit’s online forums (on approval)
- access the eHandbook on all devices inc iPads/ iPhones & Androids (no 3rd party software needed)
- renewable subscription option at 50% discount
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Suicide, Euthanasia & the Law
Chapter 3 – The Peaceful Pill
Chapter 4 – The Exit ‘Reliability-Peacefulness’ Test
Chapter 5 – Hypoxic Death & the Exit Bag
Chapter 6 – Carbon Monoxide
Chapter 7 – Cyanide
Chapter 8 – Detergent Death
Chapter 9 – Introduction to Drugs
Chapter 10 – Drug Options – The Opioids
Chapter 11 – Drug Options – Propoxyphene
Chapter 12 – Drug Options – Amytriptyline
Chapter 13 – Drug Options – Chloroquine
Chapter 14 – Drug Options – Insulin
Chapter 15 – Drug Options – Chloral Hydrate
Chapter 16 – Drug Options – Nembutal
Chapter 17A – Availability of Nembutal (inc legal issues)
Chapter 17B – Nembutal Internet Scams
Chapter 18 – Testing & Storage of Nembutal
Chapter 19 – Administration of Nembutal
Chapter 20 – The Peaceful Pill Project
Chapter 21 – The Swiss Options
Chapter 22 – Final Considerations
Exit RP Table
About the Authors
Join Exit International
The online version of the The Peaceful Pill eHandbook contains text, images & videos. An added benefit of reading online is that the text can be magnified for the sight-impaired & can be printed on demand.
Access is via a secure, live link with unique login & password. No software required.
* Please note this subscription is only available to the over 50s, of sound mind (no psych history). Others who are seriously ill may also subscribe.